Welcome to my blog. Belly Gone Bad was started as a result of my own personal struggles with too many bad belly days with IBS and SIBO. My intention is to provide evidenced based and current nutrition recommendations for those seeking improved digestive health.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Completed the Monash University RDN training for the Low FODMAP Diet for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis)
- Bariatric/Metabolic Surgery
- Lactose intolerance
- Enteral nutrition (tube feedings)